Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sun, symbol of life....

I am awake, at 6.30 o'clock, a time where for most people, seem fabled for most people to see my eyes unshut, my mouth uttering something else, other than a snore.... i refused to sleep, because my sleep timer has been disturbed... this week alone, i slept at 4o'clock for every single day... i myself has begun wondering what is happening to me... so it is adjudicated, that i would sleep at 12 tonight and continue on till... i dunoe... forever?

anyways, back to the main point... i woke up, i opened the drapes and there it was... the trice of the beautiful morning sun, which ended a few minutes later only to be superseded the blinding afternoon sun....

beauty can never last forever for it is to be savored while it lasts... only if it can fade or die can beauty be appreciated otherwise it is just PLAIN AND ORDINARY...

waaa.... i have found, the answer to my dilemma... while walking to my friend's room, i found a very familiar article.... familiar because of the colour of the pamphlet (mcdonald red) and the familiar yellow arch... i read and it states that McDonald's is clear from whatsoever propaganda.... For sumting like this be circulated around UTP, this must definitely be true.... yayh! i can have french fries and chicken porridge again!weee~ problem is... Bile nk peginye niey?