Thursday, March 26, 2009

earth hour

this 28 march (satruday) i will be in utp.. i think around 8 p.m i am around in utp... unless sumthing happens, then i will still be on the road... i hope, by the time earth hour commences, i have settled already... i, who chose to vote for earth, will turn off everything... n i think i'll take a walk to indulge in the nature around utp... to me, darkness means freedom of soul... after all, i hate the sun... things are more beautiful for me when it is dark... it's also peaceful and calm... so, care for a nightwalk anybody?

today, i am going to go and fix my laptop... i have to send it to dell which i just found out an outlet of theirs near my home... i hope my laptop gets better so that i can play more dota, stay online longer... hehehe....

recently, one of my friend got sick... for me it seemed really serious because her temp is around 39.2... hampir same ngan suhu arab saudi kot... hehe... panah tu... poor her... lets pray for her well being...

tommorow i may be out sending one of my friends to the airport... she's departing for germany... (damn it... i wish i could go there) it's a beautiful place... seriously.... btw, last night, i saw vicky cristina barcelona... kinda funny interesting story... i wish i could be juan antonio... plus, penelope cruz speaking spanish sounds really2 hot... i wanna learn spanish too~ anybody know a really good spanish class? plus the spanish guitar sounds really good... damn, they use the same guitar i use... a nylon string guitar and it sound super awesome! i wanna learn it!

Labels: , , , , ,