Wednesday, February 25, 2009

high school memories~

argh! i depicted an act of forgetfulness... old age seems to be catching up to me... erk~ and im only twenty... is it good to b forgetful? sometimes it may, others it may prove not... ive forgotten an event which happend a long time ago... i wanna write about this event so i will never forget and always be grateful... bt somehow, da big part of my head which is controlling my actions and all, is stopping me from doing so... perhaps ma brain doesnt want it to be locked forever, living a life built .... how bout that? it proves to be both good and bad to commemorate such events... aaaa~ quoting faceless void "What's done is done"



the stars of night looked as if they cared about me, stopping their cycle for awhile to gaze upon the piteous man.... with their gleam, looking like glistening tears shed; it felt like the stars understood me better than myself.. usually i go star gazing + ambling around with my cs... yesterday, i did dat all by myself... i wish my sister was here... she'd walk me far and wide... often trading no stories at all, however, worries are gone, snarls untangled after the walks... i'll call her jus because i miss her, tomorrow... hehe... when i get back, the first thing i wanna do is take a walk around our area.... somehow,the pleasure of having a company, with the cool soothing night air, with the silence of a jungle, is what i needed now... the problem is, i dun have a company...

what did i do to not deserve one?
the bigger question is what did i do to deserve one....

Labels: